Women Sexual Health Services in Fall River, MA
StudioEros in Falls River, MA offers safe and proven practices to help women optimize their sexual function as they age. For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
What are the specific health services for women?
What is women’s sexual and reproductive health?
How can I improve my sexual and reproductive health?
Why is sexual health important?
StudioEros is a sexual wellness clinic that focuses on anti-aging, and regenerative medicine. It was founded by Dr. Mark X. Lowney who brings more than 30 years of medical expertise in diagnosing medical and hormonal conditions. Dr. Lowney has performed more than 50,000 minor and major anti-aging procedures. They are located in Fall River, MA.
StudioEros provides a wide variety of services for women’s sexual health. We offer some of the best treatments to deal with aging and sexual health from non-invasive therapies to hormone replacement therapies and more.
Services provided are:
– BHRT – Bio identical hormone replacement therapy.
– O-Shot – This is a platelet-rich plasma therapy used to regenerate tissue in and around the vagina.
– V-Fit – Non-invasive, non-hormonal treatment for vaginal dryness and atrophy.
– Thermiva – A non-surgical treatment for “feminine rejuvenation” that uses the latest radio-frequency technology to tighten lax vaginal skin.
– Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy – ESWT is a pain management solution that uses a shockwave, not an electric one to treat pain.
– IV Nutrition Therapy – One of the best ways to hydrate the body and increase nutrient levels.
– Vitamin B12 Injections – Helps maintain good health, can reduce stress and fatigue, improves memory, and can help maintain good body weight.
– EMSculpt Body Contouring – Treatment used to tighten muscles and get rid of stubborn fat deposits.
– BTL Emsella – Treats urinary incontinence with a non-invasive method.
Sexual and reproductive health can best be defined as a person’s right to have a healthy body and healthcare that allows a person to have safe sex and emotionally supportive relationships. It maintains a life that is free of sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies. It improves self-confidence and well-being so that you can have safe and pleasurable sexual experiences.
Women will deal with specific health and reproductive issues that men do not. Specialized treatment and understanding are important in dealing with and diagnosing these health concerns. The stages of life bring them specific women’s sexual and reproductive health concerns. These can be related to menstruation, fertility, menopause, and other issues.
Improving your sexual and reproductive health can start with some lifestyle choices. Choosing to eat a healthy diet and maintain good body weight is always a good place to start. make sure to have a regular exercise routine. These help all of the body functions to work properly and your sexual health will improve.
If you smoke, make an effort to quit. Studies have shown that smoking can have a negative effect on the reproductive organs.
Get regular screenings, including PAP smears and STD tests. Early detection of health issues makes them easier to treat and prevent complications that have detrimental effects on your sexual health.
it is a good idea to have regular orgasms. Orgasms release hormones that benefit the body. It is also a good form of stress release that helps you to sleep better and increases overall well-being.
You may want to increase your consumption of magnesium and calcium. Magnesium decreases headaches, sugar cravings, low blood pressure, and dizziness that are linked with PMS. Calcium helps with cravings, depression, and premenstrual fatigue. These two need to be combined because magnesium is needed to control or moderate calcium levels in the cells.
Sexual health is important because it is a central part of who we are. Good sexual health improves a person’s physical, mental and emotional well-being. In past, sexual health was concerned with the absence of STDs and sexual dysfunction. Sexual health now includes components related to attraction and pleasure.
StudioEros is committed to women’s sexual health, anti-aging, and regenerative medicine. StudioEros’ mission is to keep women sexually healthy as they age. We serve patients from Falls River MA, Berkley MA, Rehoboth MA, Swansea MA, and Somerset MA.